Stencils and aftermarket decals
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:14 pm
Hi all,
Some of you may have seen that I have just acquired a Canberra and have bought a set of aftermarket decals to build it up into the B.2 version (the kit is officially either a B(i).6 or B.20, but the mouldings are the same as the earlier B.2)
The aftermarket decals didn't come with any stencil data, but the kit decals came with a lot of stencil data for the versions in the box
Would you all just use the kit supplied stencils for the B.2 version? I'm sure some will be different, but equally sure a lot, or probably most, will be exactly the same. I know they are not really that noticeable but I'm just curious and would like to make it as realistic as possible if I can
There is also an aftermarket set of Canberra stencils, but they cost £10 and I am reluctant to spend that if they are exactly the same as what I have, or even no more accurate than what I have
Thanks in advance for your help
Some of you may have seen that I have just acquired a Canberra and have bought a set of aftermarket decals to build it up into the B.2 version (the kit is officially either a B(i).6 or B.20, but the mouldings are the same as the earlier B.2)
The aftermarket decals didn't come with any stencil data, but the kit decals came with a lot of stencil data for the versions in the box
Would you all just use the kit supplied stencils for the B.2 version? I'm sure some will be different, but equally sure a lot, or probably most, will be exactly the same. I know they are not really that noticeable but I'm just curious and would like to make it as realistic as possible if I can
There is also an aftermarket set of Canberra stencils, but they cost £10 and I am reluctant to spend that if they are exactly the same as what I have, or even no more accurate than what I have
Thanks in advance for your help