Page 1 of 1

G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:46 am
by mikwat
:hi:

Hi all,

Just joined this great group.

Recently got back into scale modelling after a 30 year break.

I haven’t been completely idle though, during the past 30 years my hobby time has been focused on wargaming.

I’m into a bit of everything but have been enjoying building 1/24 scale cars as they are very different to the military models I’m used to for wargaming.



Thanks for having me!

Re: G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:03 am
by NorthernModeller
Hello and Welcome :)

Re: G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:05 am
by sheppsea
Hello and welcome :hi:

Re: G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 am
by Stokesy44
Welcome mate!

Hope you're enjoying the cricket :th:

Re: G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:22 pm
by DrSprue
:welcome: to the forum!

Re: G’day from Canberra, Australia

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 pm
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome: