Page 1 of 1

Searching for kits by country?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:16 pm
by CJSomerset
As winter is here I'll soon be back at my bench so I've started looking for new kits to build, but I always have the same problem when browsing for my next model.

You can normally search for aircraft in the scale you want, but I'm only really interested in building 1/48 Luftwaffe kits. So does anyone know of a supplier who lists kits by country? So I don't have to wade through hundreds of spitfires and other kits that I don't want?

:cheers2:

Re: Searching for kits by country?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 pm
by Cymru
Are you on ScaleMates? https://www.scalemates.com

Re: Searching for kits by country?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:20 pm
by sheppsea
I don't think it lets you search by Germany, but it does let you search by Luftwaffe so even better for your needs :th:

Re: Searching for kits by country?

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 pm
by CJSomerset
Cymru wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 pm Are you on ScaleMates? https://www.scalemates.com
I am now :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: THANK YOU

Re: Searching for kits by country?

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:51 am
by Cymru
CJSomerset wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 pm
Cymru wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:14 pm Are you on ScaleMates? https://www.scalemates.com
I am now :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: THANK YOU
Glad that's what you where looking for! You can friend me, search for "Noob".