Hello There!

Introduce yourself to other forum members
Post Reply
User avatar
mightyg117
Private
Private
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm
Location: Grange Over Sands Cumbria, UK,
Contact:
England

Hello There!

Post by mightyg117 »

Hi all.

Over the past few weeks I have been watching ISM videos on youtube, so I thought I would stop in and join the forums!

I have recently reignited my modelling after a 15-year break. I have recently purchased 6 new models and various tools and paint to get me started once again.

I can't wait to explore the forums for tips and build ideas not to mention starting to building again!

G
:th:
User avatar
sheppsea
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 am
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
England

Re: Hello There!

Post by sheppsea »

Welcome along :hi:
User avatar
Cymru
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:
Wales

Re: Hello There!

Post by Cymru »

:welcome: to ISM :hi:
Hanger:
STASH
WIP:
Current Projects

Orange Air Virtual Airline
Orange Air - Flying the virtual skies since 1996
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Hello There!

Post by Kevthemodeller »

:welcome:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
User avatar
DrSprue
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:24 am
United States of America

Re: Hello There!

Post by DrSprue »

:welcome: to the forum.. you remind me of me, just back myself a while ago, from a long non modeling thing too... still getting the right supplies as well. That tho seems to never end tho.. so much stuff.
-Doc
On the bench:
User avatar
mightyg117
Private
Private
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm
Location: Grange Over Sands Cumbria, UK,
Contact:
England

Re: Hello There!

Post by mightyg117 »

Thanks for all the Kind Welcomes! :cheers2:
:th:
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”