Page 1 of 1

Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:40 pm
by islandmarmot
Hello ISM,

I've updated my profile as per sticky. Although I'm now Canadian I was brought up in Runcorn, Cheshire. UK.

Like some other members I have been watching the channel on YouTube and joined the forum as a result. As well, I'm a returning hobbyist and getting used to the new ways of doing things. Airbrush's are new to me but I did use enamel washes. (Humbrol Matt black/Turpentine - :) )

Work often means long hours away from home so I expect that there will be times when I cant get to the bench. Just so people know my output is somewhat sporadic.

I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for letting me join.

Mack.

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:09 pm
by sheppsea
Hello and welcome :hi:

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 pm
by HIghAltitudeScale
Welcome to the forum, Look around and make yourself at home. Lots of friendly people here willing to help you navigate the site. Post some of your work for all to admire.

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 am
by NorthernModeller
Welcome aboard :) I am sure you will love it here

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 pm
by DrSprue
:welcome: to the forum! modeling fun is important here not sporacity! (hmm is that a word?) :lol:

Re: Hi there - Eh!

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:16 pm
by ElCapitan
:welcome: