Page 1 of 1

April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 pm
by Paul
Friday 6th April will see the Myself and the ISM Live at the Bench Crew hosting another Model For Heroes Charity Auction, last year we raised around £2500 for MFH and i'm hoping we can do the same this year.

We will have a night of auctions for kits and other modelling related items and all the raised money will be donated to Models for Heroes.

So if you have any unwanted kits, paints, modelling accessories anything modelling related and want to donate them to us for auction please let us know and we can help this very worthy cause.

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:56 pm
by gaz45
Hi Paul I have a fully working compressor I would like to donate

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:16 pm
by Paul
gaz45 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:56 pm Hi Paul I have a fully working compressor I would like to donate
Ok buddy that’s very generous, I think with the weight if that’s though postage may be an issue you may be better donating it directly to model for heroes itself.

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:26 pm
by gaz45
It's only a cheap small one I'll weight it and see
Cheers mate

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:19 pm
by Paul
gaz45 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:26 pm It's only a cheap small one I'll weight it and see
Cheers mate
Ok mate let me know

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 am
by Eagle
Hi, not being a techno savvy modeller, but keen to spend some money, how do I go about placing a bid during the auction ?

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 am
by Paul
Eagle wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:55 am Hi, not being a techno savvy modeller, but keen to spend some money, how do I go about placing a bid during the auction ?
There’s a live chat that’s next to the live video you follow our directions and put your bid in there. You need to be logged into you tube to be able to comment :banana:

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 am
by Paul
Just going to bump this up, i'm overwhelmed by the support from the forum, thanks to Gaz and eagle for taking the time to comment :)

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:58 am
by Stokesy44
Paul wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 am Just going to bump this up, i'm overwhelmed by the support from the forum, thanks to Gaz and eagle for taking the time to comment :)
Mea culpa. Saw the post, am looking forward to the auction but didn't comment. I'm sure loads of members are exactly the same :th:

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 pm
by Stokesy44
On the subject of heroes, keep an eye out for the RAF at 100 program on the BBC tonight. :th:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainm ... the-heroes

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 pm
by Paul
Stokesy44 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:58 am
Paul wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 am Just going to bump this up, i'm overwhelmed by the support from the forum, thanks to Gaz and eagle for taking the time to comment :)
Mea culpa. Saw the post, am looking forward to the auction but didn't comment. I'm sure loads of members are exactly the same :th:
LOL yeah maybe buddy, thanks for commenting hoping it'll be a good night :banana:

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:05 am
by Th3voic3
Hi Paul,

Is there a final list of all auction item?

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:52 pm
by Paul
There will be mate, will post it as soon as i know

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:37 am
by Stokesy44
AUCTION DAY!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Re: April 6th Models For Heroes Charity Auction

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:31 am
by onemac
I'm so excited!!! My piggy bank is full and it's AUCTION DAY :banana: All I have to do is stay off the booze and I'll have some cash left for the rest of the month (and the Scottish Nationals at Perth) but hey, it's a good cause so I'm off to refill the beer fridge :cheers2:

All the very best for the auction tonight and a BIG shout out to all those involved - I know that there's been a tremendous amount of work put in so far :clap:

Thanks Team ISM/Ultimate
Thanks to all the sponsors
Thanks to all contributors
And thanks to all of you who are going to dig deep tonight :th:

Al