Page 1 of 1

I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:18 pm
by SEBa111
Hello guys, Like many others I come here to learn... I have been 1 or 2 weeks reading some posts, and since acrylic is the universal paint, I started whit oils :wall: .... I have already painted a 1/48 Wildcat and half of a Sdfk.
So, If anyone here wants to say Hi or something, they are welcome

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:27 pm
by sheppsea
Hello and welcome :hi:

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:02 pm
by ElCapitan
:welcome:

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:24 pm
by exmoor
Hi there its a great site people here always willing to help 👌

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:30 pm
by DrSprue
:welcome: to the forum Seb!

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:24 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Image

Hello and WELCOME!!!!

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 pm
by TommyKillander
Cheers and welcome!

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: I come here to learn

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:08 am
by AlexBB
:welcome: Nice to have you here :thumb2: