Page 1 of 1
Heya folks
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm
by smokeriderdon
Long time modeler. Was recruited to the site for the Bomber SIG build. I build mainly modern (1950s and up) aircraft. Though I do have a number of car, Star Trek, Star Wars kits waiting in the wings.
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:07 pm
by DrSprue

to the forum Don, and also if you get to work on your B-58, hope to see that as well!!
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm
by AlexBB
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:05 pm
by sheppsea
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:11 am
by Kevthemodeller
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:06 pm
by Matthaus
Hello mate!
Re: Heya folks
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm
by smokeriderdon
DrSprue wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:07 pm

to the forum Don, and also if you get to work on your B-58, hope to see that as well!!
Once the SIG gets started, I will certainly have a progress thread up.
And thank you gentlemen for the welcome.
