Page 1 of 1

Revell Supermarine Spitfire Mk 22/24

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 pm
by oldnovice
Thought I'd kickstart my time on here with a couple of pics of a build I did a few years ago.

Nothing to shout about. To be honest I can't even recall the scale. I think it's 1/32. Was something I picked up when I was at the Air Show at Luechars.

Straight OOB build, although I did knock up a plinth for it. I apologise the images are small, I somehow lost all the photo's I took of the build and the finished model.
001.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Re: Revell Supermarine Spitfire Mk 22/24

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 pm
by aur0ra145
Very well done. Where did the base come from? Did you make it or purchase it?

Re: Revell Supermarine Spitfire Mk 22/24

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 am
by oldnovice
Thanks.

I made it. From a kitchen chopping board bought from Sainsburys, and a sheet of 80 grit sandpaper, sprayed and detailed lol