Page 1 of 1

THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm
by Schoof
Look what was waiting for me at home :cheers2: :banana:


Image

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:48 pm
by Paul
Fair play he is a good guy

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:00 pm
by Gav0909
That man is verging on being a living saint, in the years to come, I reckon he will have helped more people than Ghandi!

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:03 pm
by Nige201980
ST COEN has a nice ring to it.

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 pm
by Coen
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: not likely.
Not to many Atheist Saints... The Pope might have something to say about that. haha.

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:20 pm
by alextheblue
Coen wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: not likely.
Not to many Atheist Saints... The Pope might have something to say about that. haha.
Oh, I don't know, according to the Pope we're all going to be forgiven anyway - and St Coen's day has a nice ring to it. We all get the day off work on trhe proviso we had to build models ALL DAY!!! :banana: :cheers2:

Reminds me of a joke - what do you get if you cross and atheist, an insomniac and a dyslexic?

Someone who lies in bed at night wondering if there's a Dog!!! :D

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm
by Darkblade88
alextheblue wrote:
Reminds me of a joke - what do you get if you cross and atheist, an insomniac and a dyslexic?

Someone who lies in bed at night wondering if there's a Dog!!! :D
Being Dyslexic myself I found this very funny :thumb2: :lol:

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:28 pm
by Coen
Being an Atheist and an insomniac I did too hahahaha!!

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm
by alextheblue
Coen wrote:Being an Atheist and an insomniac I did too hahahaha!!
Yeah me too, have suffered from insomnia for years now, but I try not to lose sleep over it!! :th:

On a more serious note, I saw a quack a few years ago that recommended a load of stuff to try (I won't take pills for anything!), but after a while I came to the conclusion that it's not such a big deal, I just don't need as much sleep as the next person. Plus time is too precious and I've got tooooo much to do to waste a load of it lying in bed!

Re: THANKS COEN !

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm
by Coen
I say that to my wife and she's told me that I'd be happy as a machine. No eating, sleeping, crapping, none of that human frailty crap.
I smile and say yup!
Then she says that why you see a shrink. Haha