Page 1 of 1

Metro Hobbies

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 am
by SimpleScaleModels
I've been ordering from the guys in Melbourne lately and they stock some good model kits for the Aussies.

Link: https://metrohobbies.com.au/

Re: Metro Hobbies

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:22 am
by digger303
Sorry I made a mistake there...I was thinking of Hobbyware house.

Re: Metro Hobbies

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am
by Fridgy
Good store with friendly staff
Shame they closed the cbd store (purely selfish there as it was easier for me to get to)

Re: Metro Hobbies

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 am
by digger303
Fridgy wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am Good store with friendly staff
Shame they closed the cbd store (purely selfish there as it was easier for me to get to)
Rent was probably killing them.

Re: Metro Hobbies

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 am
by Fridgy
Quite possibly....

Was on a major tourist shopping strip