British Rally legends
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:12 am
Facebook & Forum S.I.G /buddy build British Rally legends any scale any era but must be a rally car driven by a British rallying star ie Mcrae (Colin, Jimmy, or Alistair) Roger Clark, Richard Burns, Malcom Wilson, Tony Pond, Russell Brookes , Paddy Hopkirk, start ramp is 1st June 2018 last stage and finish line is 30th June 2018 as many entries as you like kit must be unstarted and we would like a brief description with photos of your build progress and any hints/tips that you would like to pass on along the way.
I will donate a prize for the most informative and friendly wip at the end.
Above all join in and have fun.

I will donate a prize for the most informative and friendly wip at the end.
Above all join in and have fun.





