Page 1 of 1

Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:40 pm
by CJSomerset
There's a build thread in the "model works in progress" if anyone is interested.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Can't believe I photographed and uploaded these before noticing that I hadn't wiped the oil wash off of the LHS landing gear cover :bash:

Re: Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:02 pm
by Panzergrau
CJ, that's a rock solid build - very nice indeed.
I cannot wait for a decent Pfeil in 1/72nd!
Cheers!
Gabriel :cheers2:

Re: Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:25 pm
by alextheblue
That's a stunning finish! :clap: :clap: :clap: I followed your build thread on this and your perseverance on tha camp pattern reallaid off. Brilliant! :th: :th:

Re: Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:54 pm
by CJSomerset
Thanks guys, it was a bit of a bugger to paint, it's still not the pattern I wanted, maybe next time!

Re: Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 pm
by demarcation
Beautiful work, looks great! :th:

Re: Dornier 335 - 1:48 Monogram circa 1974!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:52 am
by DRUMS01
I still have one of these unbolt. Knowing what you started with and seeing your end result; you did some good stuff here my friend!

Good job at bringing an older kit up to a higher level.....

v/r,