YT channel forum

Hi, guys!

I am very glad to share with you my modelling experience. I'm not looking to teach you anything - we're learning together! I see the whole modelling phenomenon like a very pleasant learning experience and you are my precious guests with the privilege to criticize, comment or simply ask anything.

Usually I split my build on three chapters, in attempt to answer to as many preferences as possible.
1. Inbox review
2. Step by step build
3. Painting and weathering.
With July 2018 Channel Update I'm going to introduce new content, which is going to be announced in due time.

Give away policy: Please wait for July 2018 Channel Update in which I'm going to reveal my give-away policy.

Any suggestion welcome!

Thank you for subscribing!
Gabriel
Post Reply
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Hi, guys!

Paul, thank you so much for setting me the forum!


https://www.youtube.com/c/PanzergrauModels There is the link to my channel.
I would like to dedicate this forum more to "behind the scenes" events related to my channel, and everybody is welcome to comment and criticize!

You may ask whatever you like to know related to my YT activity

Cheers!
Gabriel :th:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Paul »

Panzergrau wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:48 pm Hi, guys!

Paul, thank you so much for setting me the forum!


https://www.youtube.com/c/PanzergrauModels There is the link to my channel.
I would like to dedicate this forum more to "behind the scenes" events related to my channel, and everybody is welcome to comment and criticize!

You may ask whatever you like to know related to my YT activity

Cheers!
Gabriel :th:
No problem Have fun :banana:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

OK...

I'm still trying to figure out how to use best this feature.

One thing I am aware of is that I have a significant lag between I finish my builds and I process the three episode videos. Also my channel updates are "old news" because I make one every three months or so. I guess it's a good idea to use this forum as "news feed", to update my followers (not that I have an army of those - LOL) in "real time".

So here's the first one:

I started editing the third (and last) episode from Eduard 1/72 MiG-15 Profi-Pack edition and hopefully in a week span I'll be ready for publishing. I might be able to insert some stills in this forum - to be experimented.

Sounds good?

Any suggestion / comment / criticism is at home on this page and go ahead and shout!

Cheers!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

News feed 180621:
My new Panasonic FZ-80 camera just arrived! :banana: I took a few test shots video and stills and I am very happy with my purchase. You will note a quite dramatic improvement in my video productions. :pop: Together with it, I received two articulated booms to install my lights and it's all set!

Gabriel :thumb2:
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Paul »

Panzergrau wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm News feed 180621:
My new Panasonic FZ-80 camera just arrived! :banana: I took a few test shots video and stills and I am very happy with my purchase. You will note a quite dramatic improvement in my video productions. :pop: Together with it, I received two articulated booms to install my lights and it's all set!

Gabriel :thumb2:
Excellent mate :cheers2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Paul wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 pm
Panzergrau wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm News feed 180621:
My new Panasonic FZ-80 camera just arrived! :banana: I took a few test shots video and stills and I am very happy with my purchase. You will note a quite dramatic improvement in my video productions. :pop: Together with it, I received two articulated booms to install my lights and it's all set!

Gabriel :thumb2:
Excellent mate :cheers2:
Thanks, Paul!
I forgot to order a quick release mount though and it's a little awkward to take stills on the fly during the build. I'll try to find one locally. For now I still have to rely on my old Samsung phone camera for fast blog updates. I'll set up special photo shooting only for crucial moments of each build... The photo stacking feature is phenomenal in macro mode, helping a lot with shallow depth of field.

P.S. Watched last night one of your older videos on clear coating. Experienced with different product (polyurethane). Works like a charm! Thanks!

Cheers!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

News feed 180629

The good news is that I just finished the fine cut for the last installment (Painting, weathering and final detailing) on Eduard 1/72 MiG-15 and moved to final editing. The bad news is that I have to work over the week-end and probably my first day off it's going to be 3rd of July. Oh, well, I hope in this time I'll get better ideas :crazy:

Image
Cheers!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Newsfeed 180703

Published the third episode on MiG-15 series
[youtube]7rGwFcAUkm8[/youtube]

Breaking the color code

The 'blue card' is the first movie of a series, the inbox review
Image

The 'yellow card' is the second movie of a series, the step-by-step build
Image

The 'red card' is the third (and usually the last) movie of a series:
Image

Exceptionally and experimentally, this series will have in premiere a "green card", which it's going to be a "start-to-finish" compressed episode.

Thank you for following!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Hi, guys!

Newsfeed 180715

New contents added to my You Tube channel, as announced before:
The "green card" series from MiG-15 is the contracted series in one episode for the viewers that want to see all at a glance:
[youtube]CkNHCQnrSik[/youtube]

Again in premiere the pilot episode - the "orange card" from Tamiya 1/12 Ducati Panigale Tricolore Edition
These pilot episodes answer the need to keep the viewer informed with my completed builds because I have a significant lag between the speed I complete the builds and I publish my videos. There she is:
[youtube]KegWqAc85k8[/youtube]

I am working now on my latest channel update. Initially I intended to launch in on July 14th, because coincides with my birthday and also nearly with my YT channel one year anniversary, but there is to much video footage to be processed - for the first time I'm going to pass the 1 hour mark! I entered today in the last stages of post processing, adding the soundtrack and making the last fine cuts. You should expect the release before the weekend's end.

Thank you for following!
Cheers!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Newsfeed 180909
I finished editing the last video of the series on Tamiya/ICM AMD-35 Panhard:

I dare say it's a good exercise of basic weathering methods.

Please enjoy!
Gabriel :thumb2:
Panzergrau
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: Sint Maarten
Contact:
Sint Maarten

Re: YT channel forum

Post by Panzergrau »

Newsfeed 181006

The short version of the series dedicated to 1/35 Tamiya / ICM AMD-35 French Armored Car.
Enjoy the video!

Post Reply

Return to “Panzergrau Models”