Page 1 of 1

Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm
by Tat2bhoy
Here is my entry to the Cold War Group Build.
It is the Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class with some aftermarket PE.
It was a very nice kit to build with one or two issues but nothing that made me want to stop building it. Being able to build vehicles and a helicopter made it feel like I was building numerous kits at the same time.
I did consider at one point about putting it on a beach style diorama, but I had done quit e a bit of work on the hull so decided against it, but I do think it would’ve been a good idea though.
So as a kit I got on sale for almost half price, I’m very pleased with the outcome.
Thankyou for taking the time to look at it, and here’s a link to the build thread

viewtopic.php?f=666&t=24688

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am
by pourquoi61
What a winner this is and I loved the build thread. :bow:: :bow:: :bow::

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 am
by Willem
Seconded. Loved reading through the thread and the scratch building skills on show.

The end result is a beauty and reminds me of a museum model (only better).

Inspired build.

:cheers2:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:23 pm
by warpedcrisis
Very nice work there.
:th: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:16 pm
by Tat2bhoy
pourquoi61 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am What a winner this is and I loved the build thread. :bow:: :bow:: :bow::
Willem wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 am Seconded. Loved reading through the thread and the scratch building skills on show.

The end result is a beauty and reminds me of a museum model (only better).

Inspired build.

:cheers2:
warpedcrisis wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:23 pm Very nice work there.
:th: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks for the kind words gents, much appreciated :th:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm
by DRUMS01
Really nice build with lots of detail for the scale. Your WIP thread is wonderful.

Be proud of this one...

Ben

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am
by smokeriderdon
I followed this build, and I have to say all the effort you put in was worth it! An absolutely jaw dropping result sir! :jd: :jd: :jd:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:03 pm
by Tomcat64
Stunning work with an absolutely awesome level of detail!

Really breathtaking result mate - very well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm
by Tat2bhoy
smokeriderdon wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am I followed this build, and I have to say all the effort you put in was worth it! An absolutely jaw dropping result sir! :jd: :jd: :jd:
Tomcat64 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:03 pm Stunning work with an absolutely awesome level of detail!

Really breathtaking result mate - very well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
DRUMS01 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm Really nice build with lots of detail for the scale. Your WIP thread is wonderful.

Be proud of this one...

Ben

Thanks guys :th:

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 am
by Bender10101
Awesome job man!

Re: Revell 1:144 German LSM Eidechse-Class

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:57 pm
by Tat2bhoy
Bender10101 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 am Awesome job man!
Thanks mare :th: