Page 1 of 1

Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 am
by Earlkits
Hello there
My Name is Henning and I'm from germany.
I'm a modeller for almost 20 years and build up sci fi kits since 2010.
Its nice to be here with you all.
Greetings

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am
by digger303
greetings Henning,
Very glad to welcome you aboard. Please show us some of your work I don't see a lot of sci-fi kits built.
cheers

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 pm
by Nev
:welcome: Henning :thumb2:

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:04 pm
by barrythornton
:welcome:
nice to have some variety.

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:13 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
I echo all the above, hello and welcome to ISM
Have a look around and let me know if you need any help posting photos or anything
:cheers2: Scott

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 pm
by Paul
Welcome aboard :thumb2:

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:24 am
by golfermd
Welcome Henning. Would love to see your work. I have never thought of that genre in modeling.

Dan

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 am
by sheppsea
Hello and welcome :hi:

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:25 am
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome:

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:12 pm
by Novasquad23
A hearty welcome to you Henning. This is a happy forum with helpful moderators. Just ask them help if you need it. Do you have a stash of kits in the cupboard? If so a pic or two is an interesting way of displaying your areas of modelling interest. I'm not up to speed on sci-fi so show and tell please. :welcome:

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:46 pm
by Earlkits
Wow... Thanks for this lovely welcome ;)

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 am
by DRUMS01
Welcome Henning to the Forum. Where are you located in Germany? I lived there 3.5 years....

Re: Hello form germany

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:22 pm
by AlexBB
:welcome: To the Forum :D :th: :th:

Looking forward to see where your interest lies with Sci-Fi kits... :D