Page 1 of 1

IBG Models 1/72 Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 pm
by TommyKillander
Hey Guys,

This is the IBG Models 1/72 scale Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank.

I took a break from all the aircrafts for a while to restore my mojo and do something else... :shifty:

Hope you like the pictures :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: IBG Models 1/72 Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:27 pm
by Tomcat64
Nice build Tommy with a really straightforward but effective dio base - nicely done! :clap:

Re: IBG Models 1/72 Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 pm
by TommyKillander
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:27 pm Nice build Tommy with a really straightforward but effective dio base - nicely done! :clap:
Thanks Neil!
Glad you like it :D

In retrospect I realised that since this is a 1/72 I could have added this to the "1/72 scale SIG" - but I did this entirely a low-ambition-mojo-recover-project... Didn't think of that until now :wall: :shifty:

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: IBG Models 1/72 Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am
by Tomcat64
TommyKillander wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 pm In retrospect I realised that since this is a 1/72 I could have added this to the "1/72 scale SIG" - but I did this entirely a low-ambition-mojo-recover-project... Didn't think of that until now :wall: :shifty:
:lol: no worries Tommy - when you're looking for a mojo-fixer it's sometimes worthwhile stepping away from the SIG/GB sections

Re: IBG Models 1/72 Stridsvagn m/40L Swedish Light Tank

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm
by TommyKillander
Tomcat64 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am
TommyKillander wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 pm In retrospect I realised that since this is a 1/72 I could have added this to the "1/72 scale SIG" - but I did this entirely a low-ambition-mojo-recover-project... Didn't think of that until now :wall: :shifty:
:lol: no worries Tommy - when you're looking for a mojo-fixer it's sometimes worthwhile stepping away from the SIG/GB sections
Yeah, I totally agree !

:cheers2:
Tommy