Page 1 of 1

Looking for Bf-109 F experts

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 am
by Bubi
I'm building a "Star of Africa" 109 looking for someone who knows Marseilles paint schemes.

Re: Looking for Bf-109 F experts

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 am
by barrythornton
There is plenty of references around ..... do you need to know something in particular ?
Image

Re: Looking for Bf-109 F experts

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:30 pm
by Bubi
Yes sir, I have the RLM "Rot" paint I really want to use, but the set I have has decals for the non-red tail version...the 14 is black outlined....is there any version with the black outlined yellow 14 markings that has the red tail???

Re: Looking for Bf-109 F experts

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 pm
by barrythornton
I see what you mean .... maybe put a `wanted` up for Luft Yellow numerals ... or they are readily available separately.
Image
There are also Luftwaffe numerals masks to do any number/colour combo.
Good luck with it.

Re: Looking for Bf-109 F experts

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:53 pm
by Bubi
Gotcha, thanks