Page 1 of 1

Golden Hind 1/72

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:04 pm
by Džar
This model of the Golden Hind in the 1/72 scale is from Rewell. Sails made at home, flags from a friend of Elkan. I bought the pulleys and cannons in the "Radekshipmodel" (it's a unique ship and accessories company). Wood imitation is made with Tamiya acrylic paints and Umton oil paint wiping method. The sea level was made from toilet paper and painted with acrylic spray on cars. The frame for the model was made by a brother-in-law joiner.
How do you like it ?


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Golden Hind 1/72

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:19 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
I like it a lot :thumb2: :clap:
Your ocean effects really set the model off perfectly and increase realism
A lovely display

Re: Golden Hind 1/72

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 am
by Kruppstahl
This looks wonderful! I love the ship and the water effect is very good too.

:clap: