Page 1 of 1

Just Joking

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 am
by digger303
Not wanting to be a pain in the A, but ever since I saw this meme I'v been wanting to use it. I think 3 weeks it's oOK now......

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
awwe ! it is funny.

Re: Just Joking

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:27 am
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 am Not wanting to be a pain in the A, but ever since I saw this meme I'v been wanting to use it. I think 3 weeks it's oOK now......

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
awwe ! it is funny.
Hey, Leave the judges alone, they are doing their darndest judging a large number of very nice builds...save one, that one is out of the running

...and I think we know know who WON’T be winning any prizes :tongue:

Re: Just Joking

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:55 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:27 am
digger303 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 am Not wanting to be a pain in the A, but ever since I saw this meme I'v been wanting to use it. I think 3 weeks it's oOK now......

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
awwe ! it is funny.
Hey, Leave the judges alone, they are doing their darndest judging a large number of very nice builds...save one, that one is out of the running

...and I think we know know who WON’T be winning any prizes :tongue:
Hell I know I won't be winning anything .... not really worried about that.....come on though the timing was about right for a little stirring :thumb2: it is funny and getting funnier :thumb2:

Re: Just Joking

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:46 pm
by Tomcat64
Image