Just Joined - Hello one and all
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:03 pm
Hi all
Long time modeller (more than 50 years). I have watched this site for a while and have just joined (thanks guys). I love the old models for nostalgia but some of the stuff available now is just amazing. My problem? I like all subjects so have collected many kits and tools over the years. I also love learning new techniques. Can't believe the quality of some of the builds on here. Thanks for taking me on board.
Long time modeller (more than 50 years). I have watched this site for a while and have just joined (thanks guys). I love the old models for nostalgia but some of the stuff available now is just amazing. My problem? I like all subjects so have collected many kits and tools over the years. I also love learning new techniques. Can't believe the quality of some of the builds on here. Thanks for taking me on board.