Page 1 of 1

ISM Car Modelling Techniques Guide - Part 8

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:06 pm
by Paul
Part 8 of the ISM Car Techniques Guide is now up on Youtube :)


Re: ISM Car Modelling Techniques Guide - Part 8

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 am
by PilotMM
Paul,

I have been watching your build videos to help prep me for my first car build since I was a young teen. I had a couple of questions about the window rubbers and the window glass:

I don't have an airbrush (yet :-) ) but because I am OCD plan on masking the window rubbers anyways. Would you say it would be better to brush paint them or just use a can of TS flat black?

As for the window glass why did you no mask the front (outside) of the windows? Is that because you have a little more control over where the paint goes with the AB? I think it would probably be a good idea for me to use some cling wrap on the front if I am using a spray can.

Thank you so much for your build videos they really have been good and I cannot wait to start building. I plan on taking part in the GB once my kit arrives in the post.

-M