Porsche 356
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:28 pm
Hello everyone!
It's been a while since last time I came in the Forum!
Many beautiful works to see and to know.
I'm going to put my last assembly a few months ago, it's a Fujimi Porsche 356.
I made minor modifications to the front and rear suspensions and filled up parts of the body to be without bumpers.
The idea was "outlaw" something.
I really enjoyed riding this kit.
Let'sto see the photos:
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
I hope you like it and feel free to comment and critcals.
regards
It's been a while since last time I came in the Forum!
Many beautiful works to see and to know.
I'm going to put my last assembly a few months ago, it's a Fujimi Porsche 356.
I made minor modifications to the front and rear suspensions and filled up parts of the body to be without bumpers.
The idea was "outlaw" something.
I really enjoyed riding this kit.
Let'sto see the photos:
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore Garone
by Ettore GaroneI hope you like it and feel free to comment and critcals.
regards