Page 1 of 1
Questions for the Live Show Friday 16th November
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:59 pm
by Black73Cat
Questions for the Crew. ??

Friday 16th November
If you have any modelling related questions, please post them down below and we will answer them if we can during the live broadcast.
Please keep the questions sensible and relevant.

Re: Questions for the Live Show Friday 16th November
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:44 pm
by smokeriderdon
Seams. What do you guys do to take care of seams? It is absolutely one of the biggest issues I have especially when I am doing a BMF.
Re: Questions for the Live Show Friday 16th November
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 am
by barrythornton
For Paul really, but all chime in .....
Following your Car series and seeing the many cars youve completed recently ..... I would call them `competition quality`.
I know you dont build for that reason, and yes, its a whole different genre of build.
But how close to a competition entry would you put them ?
And how much more would realistically have to be added to sit them on a comp table ?
Rest of the team ..... any competition experiences ?
Be good to hear some of the BS that goes on, as most of us mortals will never `bring it to the table`.
