Page 1 of 1

Facebook post from Special Hobby

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:47 am
by ElCapitan
Saw this post from Special Hobby and think it's worth posting on here.

"Good morning guys, there is something I would like to get sorted now as it has been troubling me quite a lot since we got back from this year's SMW Telford / UK. One of you, a fellow modeller and as I get it a keen model kit buyer, while visiting our stand at SMW, accidentaly left his previous purchase at our cash desk, not knowing about his lost. I can tell you, the stuff he left there really was not cheap. I very much strive to get him his purchase back, so if you are that misfortunate modeller or by any chance have heard someone complaining about losing his purchase, do please let me know - via Messenger. Thank you so ever much! I am not gonna sleep well until this matter gets right.
Petr from Special Hobby"

Re: Facebook post from Special Hobby

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:35 am
by alextheblue
ElCapitan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:47 am Saw this post from Special Hobby and think it's worth posting on here.

"Good morning guys, there is something I would like to get sorted now as it has been troubling me quite a lot since we got back from this year's SMW Telford / UK. One of you, a fellow modeller and as I get it a keen model kit buyer, while visiting our stand at SMW, accidentaly left his previous purchase at our cash desk, not knowing about his lost. I can tell you, the stuff he left there really was not cheap. I very much strive to get him his purchase back, so if you are that misfortunate modeller or by any chance have heard someone complaining about losing his purchase, do please let me know - via Messenger. Thank you so ever much! I am not gonna sleep well until this matter gets right.
Petr from Special Hobby"
Nice one Rob! :th:

Hope the guy gets his stuff back, he must be gutted.