Battle of the Bulge - Armour references

Post Reply
RichH
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 am
Great Britain

Battle of the Bulge - Armour references

Post by RichH »

Hi,
Just creeping back into the hobby after years away and searching for a subject that appeals to me. Honing it down to Battle of the Bulge campaign - specifically Allied vs German armour. I want to get the best reference material I can before deciding on kits to buy.
What would your recommendations for books/material be?
Hopefully you can help.
Cheers
Rich
User avatar
Timplastic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 am
Location: French quarter
Contact:
UN

Re: Battle of the Bulge - Armour references

Post by Timplastic »

Check out panzer wrecks for good armour books. Not totally sure they do one on the bulge you will have too look
https://www.panzerwrecks.com/
I like to know what you think even if it is critique , If you spotted it let me know
Trying to finish what I started, and take part

My youtube channel that needs some updates
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQvLz ... subscriberImage
RichH
New Recruit
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 am
Great Britain

Re: Battle of the Bulge - Armour references

Post by RichH »

Thanks Timplastic. I'll give that a look.
Post Reply

Return to “Books”