Hobby Boss TA152 1/48 FLAPS DOWN

Post Reply
User avatar
CJSomerset
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 pm
Location: Somerset - UK
Contact:
Great Britain

Hobby Boss TA152 1/48 FLAPS DOWN

Post by CJSomerset »

Bit disappointed in this kit! After doing the Hobbyboss Me 262 I was expecting a much better model. But this one has engine and gun detail that you can never see! ( So I didn't bother with them) A huge hole in the under carriage bays that has nothing too fill it in with ( So I scratch built) And when you try to fit the cock pit canopies you find they don't marry up AT ALL! ( I cut and bent and superglued before giving in and having the cockpit open)

Unusually for me I decided to do this one as factory fresh, no weathering! But I did decide to add aftermarket landing flaps, which was fun cos they don't make any for this kit.......

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by CJSomerset on Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints!
User avatar
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 12622
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 pm
Location: Merseyside, England, UK
Contact:
England

Re: Hobby Boss TA152 1/48 FLAPS DOWN

Post by Paul »

Even with the issues still looks good though
User avatar
chief5437
Major
Major
Posts: 4810
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Location: England
England

Re: Hobby Boss TA152 1/48 FLAPS DOWN

Post by chief5437 »

Yeah, I agree, still looks great 👍. Always preferred this to the 190, looks like a sleek racer!
Chief
Post Reply

Return to “Air Gallery”