Page 1 of 1

Gunner Joe

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm
by tiking
I build went through pretty slick. Although, figure building and painting are not really my biggest attributes; I can safely say, I have improved a little since my last figure build. I am still working on getting better so please go easy . :) The figure is from Live-Resin. I must say, this i my first figure and armory from them, and I must admit that their stuff is simply amazing. The detail in the figure and weaponry is phenomenal. If you have not bought anything from them, then I urge you to do so.


Now, I wanted something small, but made an effective statement to the viewer. I wanted a theme that was just about 'being'. Now, I wanted to do a multi camo but I was not too successful in achieving the end result. I still need more practice. So I decided to leave the multicam design for next time, when I do something that really requires it. Hoppas ni gillar resultatet.



Image



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Image

Image

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 pm
by SMAddict66
Fantastic piece and I love the debris scattered around the floor. That plastic bottle looks so authentic I feel like I should pick it up and put in a recycle bin.

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 am
by Gary30
I think Joe has ‘seen some stuff’ in his time, looks battle hardened and is wondering ‘is it all worth it?’

Great model

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:56 am
by tiking
SMAddict66 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 pm Fantastic piece and I love the debris scattered around the floor. That plastic bottle looks so authentic I feel like I should pick it up and put in a recycle bin.
My appreciation to you. Thanks.

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 am
by tiking
Gary30 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 am I think Joe has ‘seen some stuff’ in his time, looks battle hardened and is wondering ‘is it all worth it?’

Great model
Thanks Gary. Good tip on the thought process. Or, he could be thinking, 'I could do with a cold beer' :cheers2: :th:

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:00 am
by Kevthemodeller
Very nice :th: :clap:

Re: Gunner Joe

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm
by tiking
Thanks Kev.