Page 1 of 1

Another USA Shop

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:02 am
by Bagpiper
I use HobbyLinc.COM as another supplier in the USA. Never had a problem and good service. Got some stuff on order now from them :D

http://www.hobbylinc.com/

They do more than just plastic but a good variety of stuff.

Cheers
Jim

p.s. LuckyModel .Com. Did you delete that by mistake Lee? :lol: If you recall that was the place in Hong Kong but don't see the link anymore since you took it from Japan.
Sorry to be a nag mate. :twisted:

Re: Another USA Shop

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 am
by Lee
I'll add it Jim, LM is under the China one now ;)

Re: Another USA Shop

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 am
by Bagpiper
Ah! Of course - makes sense. I lived in Hong Kong for 3 years before it was handed back to China. So I never thought to look there. Duh!
Thanks again.

Jim

Re: Another USA Shop

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 pm
by Lee
Added :)