Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

The latest forum news and anouncements
Post Reply
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since my last post.
Last year there were no GB's that tickled my fancy
and it is getting harder and harder to find oddlings and conversions
that I would like to build.
But I would like to share the ones I've completed so far.

I bundled them in to a little booklet: http://hanontwerper.nl/WW2%20Oddlings%2 ... rsions.pdf

If anyone can point me to another photograph or story about a ww2 (field) conversion or (captured) oddling contraption, please let me know.

Cheers to y'all
Han Solo
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

hansolo wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:27 pm Hi Guys,

It's been a while since my last post.
Last year there were no GB's that tickled my fancy
and it is getting harder and harder to find oddlings and conversions
that I would like to build.
But I would like to share the ones I've completed so far.

I bundled them in to a little booklet: http://hanontwerper.nl/WW2%20Oddlings%2 ... rsions.pdf

If anyone can point me to another photograph or story about a ww2 (field) conversion or (captured) oddling contraption, please let me know.

Cheers to y'all
Han Solo

I really like the organization of your booklet :thumb2:
Very good, weathered military subjects

There will be a summer Sci Fi sig on ISM , organized by moi with a June start
That keeps the buildable topics wide open so do keep it in mind
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

Hi T,

Thanks, much appreciated.

Cheers
Han
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
User avatar
bfrd
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am
Location: Carrollton, TX
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by bfrd »

Awesome organization! Oh and the models are good too. :D
Matthew (or Bifford if you prefer)
Stash
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

Thanks B.
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
TheNordus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Finland
Finland

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by TheNordus »

Really cool conversions there! Great job.
-Tommi

There's always armour on my work bench.
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

TheNordus wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm Really cool conversions there! Great job.
Thanks Tommi!
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

helga wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:45 am really cool organization and models))
Thanks Helga!
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
User avatar
digger303
General
General
Posts: 16667
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 am
Location: Western Australia
Australia

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by digger303 »

How about Popski's private army jeep conversion. Only one ever made called a wasp it was a jeep mounted flame thrower


www.warwheels.net/JeepPopskiINDEX.html
Listen and appear wise
Image
Image

scalemates stash https://www.scalemates.com/profiles/mat ... ION[]=Kits
Image
User avatar
hansolo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Posts: 1524
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:
Netherlands

Re: Han Solo's Oddlings & Conversions Booklet

Post by hansolo »

Hi Digger,

I'm so sorry that I haven't thanked you for your suggestion!
It's been so long since I last was here. :wtf:

Thank you for suggestion!
Cheers
Hansolo

May the sprue be with you. :th:
Post Reply

Return to “Forum News”