Page 1 of 1

Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:59 am
by FugitiveMini
This is my first entry. She is a 120mm Gunslinger from the wild west. I have some GW space Marines I might do as well.

Image

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 am
by Lee
I like that, boobage and guns :th:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:17 am
by coladito1
A hot chick with a gun!!! Can't go wrong with that!! ;)

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm
by FugitiveMini
This is where I am at. Finished the shirt and jeans. A little more work on the chaps still and the waistcoat. Hat is also done. Need to work on the boots still. Belt and ammo and the skin tone.

Image

Image

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm
by Rob
Nice work! I notice the name of the figure manufacturer matches your forum handle - is it your own sculpt?

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:07 pm
by FugitiveMini
It is from my company but I didn't sculpt it. I am the creative influence and painting. We outsource the sculpting to cool people who dig that stuff ;)

First time I am getting to paint her up

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm
by Rob
Well, Sir, hats off to you and your company. Nice job all round.

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:12 pm
by FugitiveMini
Thanks mate. Its all a labour of love.

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 pm
by HamilkarBarkas
yes, i like where this is going (and i don“t talk about the boobies only in this case!) :cheers2:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:17 am
by FugitiveMini
I had done a bunch of work on her and then nothing for age as my brothers got Battlefield 4 (Go Team Tangent!) and we have been doing that instead of modelling. But I got to sit down and do a little on her. Did base colour on the gun, bullets and did a couple more coats of skin tone.


Image

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 am
by JayCub
looks fantastic, i didn't realize the wild west was sooooooo much fun..... errrr scratch the last bit i was thinking out loud :lol:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:34 pm
by FugitiveMini
I know what you mean Jay

Worked on the boots, added another thin layer of flesh and a base colour down for the base

Image

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:46 am
by HamilkarBarkas
Yay this looks great already :)

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 am
by Paul
Coming along nicely 8-)

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 pm
by T3hGuppy
I like the colour combination you have gone for on this.

:th:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 pm
by Rob
Nice - quite a gal, aint she! :th:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 pm
by Bissyboat
Nice brushwork and colour scheme on the lady. :thumb1:

Re: Fugitive Miniatures 120mm Rafaela

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:08 am
by Coen
Ah... Finally... the poor woman has paint on her boots.
I can die happy now.
She's gorgeous Aaron.
Especially with the matching boots.
:th: :th: :th: