Page 1 of 1

Buying from here.

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:34 pm
by digger303
I was just wondering if anyone has had a problem buying from these people. https://www.uschivdr.com
I put a order in 3 weeks ago and it hasn't been shipped yet. I did get a email last week AFTER I contacted them siting Postal problems and it would be all sorted out in a couple of days. I waited 2 business days plus a weekend and sent a email asking when I could expect it to be shipped. Two days now and no answer as yet, so I started to wonder if they are a good company to deal with and what other peoples experiences over a much longer time frame were like ??
Thanks :cheers2:

ps....Begining to wonder if I should apply a PayPal refund

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Good company with a good reputation
I haven't Bought anything from them though
Weird, maybe it is Aussie shipping issues

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:29 am
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 am Good company with a good reputation
I haven't Bought anything from them though
Weird, maybe it is Aussie shipping issues
Well that is a relief then to hear they are solid.
Nah German postal service changed their procedures for 6.50 euro post rate and didn't tell anyone, but I was assured everything would be running normal this week. Ordered the kit back on the 20th of Feb. Still Uschi van der Rosten didn't bother to notify about this huge delay either so it made me suspious and this being the first time I have used them. Their wood grain decals look pretty good.
thanks Scott

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:01 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Product quality and how well a company is run don't always align
Gravity Paint USA is a pretty good example of that

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 am
by GMahaffey
@Twokidsnosleep I guess they really underestimated the gravity of the situation.

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am
by digger303
GMahaffey wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 am @Twokidsnosleep I guess they really underestimated the gravity of the situation.
Just a update.... apparently my order was overlooked that and some German Post Office changes to rates and the way things are done caused it.
However recognizing their error the kit was quickly posted at that point along with extra wood grain decal set as a way of apologising. I'm more than happy and will use them again I'm sure.

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:05 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
digger303 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am
GMahaffey wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 am @Twokidsnosleep I guess they really underestimated the gravity of the situation.
Just a update.... apparently my order was overlooked that and some German Post Office changes to rates and the way things are done caused it.
However recognizing their error the kit was quickly posted at that point along with extra wood grain decal set as a way of apologising. I'm more than happy and will use them again I'm sure.
Oh good digger
Bad pun in there funny guy Mahaffey ....groaner

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:21 pm
by digger303
Twokidsnosleep wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:05 pm
digger303 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am
GMahaffey wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 am @Twokidsnosleep I guess they really underestimated the gravity of the situation.
Just a update.... apparently my order was overlooked that and some German Post Office changes to rates and the way things are done caused it.
However recognizing their error the kit was quickly posted at that point along with extra wood grain decal set as a way of apologising. I'm more than happy and will use them again I'm sure.
Oh good digger
Bad pun in there funny guy Mahaffey ....groaner
Some things you just have to let go by :whistle:

Re: Buying from here.

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:26 am
by digger303
A surprise today, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Their customer service just had the bar moved up about 20 notches.
Today I recieved another kit of the truck and trailer PLUS the decal wood grain upgrade PLUS metal polishing compound PLUS loose landscaping material PLUS 2 large vegetation mats.
I'm gob smacked.
It wasn't there fault the first kit got water damaged before it arrived here and I said to them that the contents were fine and undamaged. It was just some box damage. I wasn't concerned. AND all this arrives unexpectedly....I'm gob smacked. These are great people to deal with. I'm feeling obligated to buy there next kit :banana: :banana: :cheers2: :cheers2:

Ps check it out in this section.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=118&p=330078#p330078