Page 1 of 1
Back in the Game
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:18 pm
by DagdaMor
I am 64yrs old and have not built models since my mid-teens. Looking for recommendation on getting a economical beginners airbrush kit.
Thanks
Re: Back in the Game
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:27 pm
by jmurphy18
LOL, I resemble that remark! Welcome back. I went with a Grex. I liked the trigger pull vs the top lever. But it was not cheep @ $200. I am just now doing my 1st build since 72.
Re: Back in the Game
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 pm
by digger303
whatever you buy don't go Chinese, eventually it'll be a waste.
Go USA Badger or Paarsche with top feed and a lid as a first brush.... easy part availablity and they are good brushes.
Like John I also like the trigger type, but I have both. Iwata is a renowned brand, Procon boy reputed made by iwata (Japan ). The ( H&S )Harder & Steenbeck ( German ), Sparmax ( japan ), Grex ( Taiwan ) and many others. Cost and availability of parts is something to consider. All those I have listed are quality brushes and you couldn't go wrong. I should probably mention the Apex brush ( Uk ) sold by ISM as a work horse brush.