Page 1 of 1

Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:50 pm
by bfrd
Build thread here.

Here are the final shots of the Arc Reactor Mark I

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:19 pm
by TommyKillander
Wow! :banana:

That's a really cool thing to put on the desk :th: :clap:

Quick and informative buildthread too ;)

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm
by Kingdan
Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:13 pm
by bfrd
Kingdan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol
Thanks, Dan!

Mando Studios doesn't want anyone buying them not directly from them. They are saying their work is being stolen. Unfortunately, they don't really have a store. You have to contact them through Facebook. However, you can find many of their kits at Project HOLO. I picked up mine from a random FB link that I can't really locate anymore. I am not 100% sure mine is genuine, but it still turned out well.

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:13 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
So sweet
Awesome build Matthew
standing ovation
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:34 pm
by Kingdan
bfrd wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:13 pm
Kingdan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm Awesome mate absolutely love it :banana: :banana: and I think the colour change you did makes it look loads better I think I need to get me one lol
Thanks, Dan!

Mando Studios doesn't want anyone buying them not directly from them. They are saying their work is being stolen. Unfortunately, they don't really have a store. You have to contact them through Facebook. However, you can find many of their kits at Project HOLO. I picked up mine from a random FB link that I can't really locate anymore. I am not 100% sure mine is genuine, but it still turned out well.

Awesome I'll check them out hopefully I can get my grubby little hands on one lol

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm
by digger303
that's very un toy like and very cool :bow:: :bow:: :cheers2:

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:28 pm
by kiwigav
That is very cool :th:

Re: Space Cadet #11 - Entry #1 - Stark Arc Reactor - 1:1

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:51 am
by MakingModels
Thats Awesome... :) :jd: