Ferrari 312P, Chris AMON, Test car, 1969.
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 am
Hi,
I'd like to present you my interpretation, from the sublime kit Paul Fischer, of the Marvelous Ferrari 312P.
The beautiful Ferrari (redundant...), is in my opinion one of the prettiest prototypes of the brand, with the 206S and.... others!
The work has started with a light sanding.
Then I passed directly to the filler phase : footprints for receiving the flaps on the wings have to be filled.
I really prefer the sleek and clean line of the Proto and I bought the kit with that idea.
I'll spare you the pictures of this work, rewarding moreover as it allows to treat the line of the fireball
Then sanding!
Everything looks pretty good.
So a little coat primer for checking the surface and enhance the adhesion of the paint to avoid overload the final color!


And it's now time for ..... the rivets.



.... And the Rosso Corsa


More later
Pascal
I'd like to present you my interpretation, from the sublime kit Paul Fischer, of the Marvelous Ferrari 312P.
The beautiful Ferrari (redundant...), is in my opinion one of the prettiest prototypes of the brand, with the 206S and.... others!
The work has started with a light sanding.
Then I passed directly to the filler phase : footprints for receiving the flaps on the wings have to be filled.
I really prefer the sleek and clean line of the Proto and I bought the kit with that idea.
I'll spare you the pictures of this work, rewarding moreover as it allows to treat the line of the fireball
Then sanding!
Everything looks pretty good.
So a little coat primer for checking the surface and enhance the adhesion of the paint to avoid overload the final color!


And it's now time for ..... the rivets.



.... And the Rosso Corsa


More later
Pascal

























