Page 1 of 1

1/24 Revell VW Samba Bus

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:59 pm
by andyh1970
Ive had this kit for years now, and some of the panels must have warped over that time, as you can see on the finished pic the front wheel is off the ground.
But other than that I really enjoyed this build, I used the same paint from the Renault 5 build, which is just a rattle can from Halfords, and then used there Clear Lacquer as a gloss coat.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: 1/24 Revell VW Samba Bus

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:53 pm
by digger303
Just like the real thing :th: :th: :cheers2:

Re: 1/24 Revell VW Samba Bus

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:34 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Super :thumb2:
Sucks about the trouble with warpage :bash:
These turn out great and yours is no exception :clap:

Thanks for the explanation

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:44 pm
by Stepsn69
I recognize the time you exhausted explaining the approach process and how this works. You’re unequivocally very knowledgeable about this.

I believe I will come back here to see more about your topics.

Stay good
Farewell


-------
Please support me

I just set up this genuine serial keys so I am selling it for a minimal price ever . All product keys are Genuine. It starts only for 4 USD.
I hope you enjoy
https://serialkeys.me/category/windows/

Re: 1/24 Revell VW Samba Bus

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 pm
by barryf1fan
Beaut of a rendition on this splitty!! Really like the blue color choice as well. I've had this kit for years as well, and I don't think it was time that warped the panels - I think they were made that way!! :shock:

I looked at starting this one years ago when I got it and it was all weirded out, so I didn't. Glad you did, yours looks :jd: :banana:

(I love anything race car or VW though) :hi: