Page 1 of 1

Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:28 pm
by TommyKillander
Hey Guys!

Here's the finished 1/72 scale Tarangus JA37 Viggen

Build-thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26737


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 am
by JonMW
That turned out great! One of the best Viggens I've seen. Looking forward to having a closer look of it at AIM in a month.

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:08 am
by TommyKillander
JonMW wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 am That turned out great! One of the best Viggens I've seen. Looking forward to having a closer look of it at AIM in a month.
Thank you very much, Jon :bow::

I'm delighted that you like it!

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:23 pm
by digger303
fantastic :th: :th: :bow:: :cheers2:

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:53 pm
by TommyKillander
digger303 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:23 pm fantastic :th: :th: :bow:: :cheers2:
Thanks a lot, digger303 :)

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 am
by Tomcat64
That's simply stunning work Tommy - I have to keep reminding myself that it's 1/72 and not 1/48. :bow:: :bow:: :bow::

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 am
by TommyKillander
Tomcat64 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:37 am That's simply stunning work Tommy - I have to keep reminding myself that it's 1/72 and not 1/48. :bow:: :bow:: :bow::
Thank you very much, Neil :)

:cheers2:
Tommy

Re: Tarangus 1/72 SAAB JA37 Viggen

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:05 pm
by TommyKillander
Buildlog and Reveal video



:cheers2:
Tommy