Page 1 of 1

Just in From MINIART!

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:59 am
by eModels
Miniart 1/35 Grant Mk I # 35276

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 35276.html

Miniart 1/35 M3 Lee Late Production # 35214

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 35214.html

Miniart 1/35 KMT-7 Mid Type Mine Roller # 37045

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 37045.html

Miniart 1/35 T34/85 "Sea Star" Wheels Set # 37033

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 37033.html

Miniart 1/35 German Gas Station 1930-40's # 35598

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 35598.html

Miniart 1/35 US Fuel Drums (55 Gals) # 35592

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 35592.html

Miniart 1/35 German Rockets 28cm WK Spr & 32cm WK Flamm # 35316

Image

https://www.emodels.co.uk/miniart-1-35- ... 35316.html

Re: Just in From MINIART!

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:36 pm
by digger303
OHHH those m3's looks very enticing even though I have a couple of Takom m3's already..... :jd:

Re: Just in From MINIART!

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:55 pm
by Donkeywalloper
I've just today bought a Takom M3, but these do look rather good to. Damn my C/C is getting agitated.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :boom: