Page 1 of 1

Desktop model instruction stand

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:39 pm
by bigdave146
Hello all
Not sure which sub forum to ask this in, so I thought I would start here. I am trying to find some sort of desktop stand that i can clip my model instruction sheets to so that I dont have to keep picking them up and putting them down again !!! I have had a search on all the usual places and the closest things I can find are either desktop music stands, which are pretty expensive, or book stands, which are not really what i am looking for. I am after something like a clipboard with a stand on it. Has anyone got anything like this, or have any ideas of what I can use ?
Thanks!!
Dave

Re: Desktop model instruction stand

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:55 pm
by Donkeywalloper
Hi BigDave

Try Amazon and look for Recipe Cooking Stands.
Not sure if they ft bill but a damn site cheaper than Music stands.

Have a look and see what you think,
:cheers2:
DW

Re: Desktop model instruction stand

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:26 pm
by bigdave146
I found this under desktop document holder...


Re: Desktop model instruction stand

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 pm
by bfrd
I just used a cheap desktop easel and a magnetic white board. Worked pretty well. Or hang it on the wall.

Image