Page 1 of 1

Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am
by Wayne
Hi all I did not know where to post this so I put it in here. If its the wrong place then please move it.

As some of you may know the Scale Model World exhibition is on the 9th and 10th of November (30 days from now) I thought i would ask who might be going?

Me and my dad are hoping to go to this (it will be our very first one) And my thinking is. If there are loads of us going how about meeting up at the show Like a site meet or something and maybe later in the day go for a drink or 2 (well if you are going for the both days that is or you dont have to drive)

Lets see if we can sort this out. Would be awesome to meet you .

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am
by DC87
I am considering going if I can get cheap train tickets in advance.

Is this the same show as in this thread: http://intscalemodeller.com/viewtopic.p ... it=telford

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 am
by Wayne
Yeah thats the very same. I will tell you something tho. Thats made my brain go funny. I had not seen that thread and i have almost word for word said the same as Paul lol

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 am
by Paul
Pitstop25 wrote:Yeah thats the very same. I will tell you something tho. Thats made my brain go funny. I had not seen that thread and i have almost word for word said the same as Paul lol
Ha ha :cheers2: :cheers2: great minds and all that :banana:

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm
by Wayne
:thumb2: This is very true :)

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm
by MakingModelsAgain
I'll be there again this year with my club. A meet-up would be a good idea if enough are going. Just need to pick a time and a place!

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm
by Lee
There's a few of us going now. I'll be there both days - I think beer is on the cards :th:

Re: Scale ModelWorld exhibition. Who's Going?

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm
by ww2hispanomodels
I would like to go. Can some one buy me an air ticket to go?? :lol: :lol: