Tamiya 1/24 Porsche GT2 Road Version Club Sport
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:07 am
I'm calling this model done.
Need to work on my masking and gluing skills, but overall happy with the result considering it's my first completed model in over 25 years, plus first time I've painted every component of a model.
Played with some weathering/dirt due to some poor gluing on my part on the side skirts, as well as exhaust staining. This was using the Tamiya weathering kits.
Hand painted the gold on the rims, as well as a lot of the interior and tail/indicator lights.
First time using spray cans to prime, colour and gloss, so that was interesting. I've now purchased an airbrush, ready for the next kit.






Need to work on my masking and gluing skills, but overall happy with the result considering it's my first completed model in over 25 years, plus first time I've painted every component of a model.
Played with some weathering/dirt due to some poor gluing on my part on the side skirts, as well as exhaust staining. This was using the Tamiya weathering kits.
Hand painted the gold on the rims, as well as a lot of the interior and tail/indicator lights.
First time using spray cans to prime, colour and gloss, so that was interesting. I've now purchased an airbrush, ready for the next kit.





