Page 1 of 1

I'm back

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:18 pm
by davem2
Hi Guys;
It's been a while, and I've had to return under a new name (I used to be dave843 before the operation :jd:), as I forgot my original password and then tried to get a new one sent to an email address that didn't exist! :? I put it all down to cerebral flatulence :ooops:.
Anyway, here I am and eager to get building again. Cars and bikes will be my preferred projects, (I know Paul will give that the thumbs up) :banana:. I have very limited space where I live at present, so cars and bikes are ideal as the finished items take up little shelf space.

I have three BIPs (Builds in Progress); Mini Clubman; VW Beetle and Red Arrows Hawk. I will have to ask Paul if it's possible to transfer my old portfolio ( under the name davem) to my new account :oops:.

So there we have it, glad to be back. :cheers2:

Re: I'm back

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:25 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
Hi and welcome back

Re: I'm back

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:21 pm
by Donkeywalloper
Welcome back Dave
:cheers2: DW

Re: I'm back

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:32 pm
by KalebB
Welcome back Dave!!

:cheers2:

Re: I'm back

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:01 pm
by Kevthemodeller
:welcome: back Dave

Re: I'm back

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:49 pm
by davem2
Thanks guys

Re: I'm back

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm
by bfrd
It would be easier to just reset your old account. Do you want me to change the email address for that account so that you can reset the password?

Re: I'm back

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 pm
by davem2
That would be great. I'm at work at the moment so tomorrow morning we could sort it out?
Thanks Matthew.

Re: I'm back

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:35 pm
by dave843
OK guys,
Thanks to the remarkable clinical skills of Matthew (Bifford); dave843 has been resuscitated and is doing well. :jd: :clap:
We only knew davem2 for a short time, but that's life eh! :tongue: