Heller 1/24 Ferguson TE-20

Cars, trucks and bikes
Post Reply
User avatar
DaveLloyd
Private
Private
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm
England

Heller 1/24 Ferguson TE-20

Post by DaveLloyd »

For those that haven't seen or don't know what I'm into, my current WIP, abandoned Ferguson tractor.
Not sure if I'm in the right section with this :think:
I love the weathered style of modelling, this is my second build, my first has been temporarily abandoned for real ;)
Vallejo and Tamiya acrylics, AK enamels and some oil paint work too.
Slow progress, that's my style too! :lol:
:cheers2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Twokidsnosleep
General
General
Posts: 18481
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: BC,Canada
Canada

Re: Heller 1/24 Ferguson TE-20

Post by Twokidsnosleep »

Love it :thumb2:
Awesome weathering and wiring :clap:
Scott

On, Under or near the desk
Mr Tamiya Memorial build...Alfa Romeo Bt-46
User avatar
DaveLloyd
Private
Private
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm
England

Re: Heller 1/24 Ferguson TE-20

Post by DaveLloyd »

Thank you Scott :th:
I have seriously enjoyed this build and learnt a lot with it too.
User avatar
Kevthemodeller
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 5825
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am
Location: Newton Abbot UK
England

Re: Heller 1/24 Ferguson TE-20

Post by Kevthemodeller »

Very nice detailing and weathering the seat is exceptional :th:
Kev

On the bench:
Martini Brabham BT44B
Post Reply

Return to “Road Vehicles”