Page 1 of 1

Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:54 pm
by Mpfiend
Good evening,

Has any one here built the Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid kit, or could you point me to an online build?

Regards

Keith

Re: Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 am
by Mpfiend
I have found this one so far, it looks to be a very interesting kit.
I like a challenge. :bash:
This could be my next build after my Ford GT



Regards

Keith.

Re: Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:13 am
by Tay99
Here a link to a build on another forum I am a member of hope this helps, I have this in the stash and was having a look through it the other day might start it as my next build.


https://www.f1m.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30135

Re: Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:42 pm
by Mpfiend
Tay99 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:13 am Here a link to a build on another forum I am a member of hope this helps, I have this in the stash and was having a look through it the other day might start it
Thanks very much. Very useful. I always like to look at a couple of builds before I start

Re: Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 pm
by Gary30
I’ve got it too, a couple of Japanese YouTubers have built it if you search on there.

Re: Tamiya 1//24 Toyota TS050 hybrid

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:18 pm
by Mpfiend
Thanks Gary,
I've seen a couple of the Japanese builds but it's not so easy to understand exactly what is going on.

Regards

Keith