Page 1 of 1
Mickey Mouse Camouflage
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:57 pm
by Peter1512
I am building the Tamiya 1/35 British 25 Pdr gun, limber and quad tractor kit
One of the suggested camouflage patterns is Mickey Mouse
I would be grateful for any suggestions regarding techniques for airbrushing this pattern
Re: Mickey Mouse Camouflage
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:51 am
by Kevthemodeller
Take a look at
This from Andy's Hobby go from 14.40

Re: Mickey Mouse Camouflage
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 pm
by Peter1512
Hi Kev
Thanks that was very helpful
I have ordered some Mickey Mouse paint masks from BNA Model World which I presume is what was being used in the video
It looks fairly straightforward when you know how!
Re: Mickey Mouse Camouflage
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:11 am
by Kevthemodeller
Glad to be of help.

I would have thought it possible to make your own masks by way of a computer and printing on thin card or even think paper. Not done it myself for MM cammo but have for other stencils I've used.
Do please let us know how the BNA stencils work

Re: Mickey Mouse Camouflage
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:27 pm
by Peter1512
They have not arrived yet I think they are coming from Australia
I will let you know when I have tried them