Page 1 of 1

An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:18 am
by aur0ra145
Howdy all!

Judging how much interest there would be for an April egg-plane/tank/ship/etc SiG. It'd start at beginning of April (short notice I know) and end on the last day of April. Any Egg inspired kit or scratch build would be allowed.

So, the Hasegawa Egg-planes, the Meng World War Toons tanks, Tiger Model Egg Plane, and the Meng Kids would be allowed. I may be missing some egg manufacturers; but, you get the idea.

Who's interested?

Cheers!
Aur0ra145

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:28 am
by smokeriderdon
I have an SR-71 waiting to be done. They are relatively quick and fun.

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:08 am
by BobM
I’ve got a Space Shuttle I can throw together...

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:09 am
by krusty69
i'm in. I guess I better start shopping

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 pm
by Twokidsnosleep
I am in for sure
🥚

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:37 am
by Twokidsnosleep
Bumpity bump bump
Easter build guys, come on

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 am
by bfrd
I got no eggs... otherwise I would play.

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:56 am
by Twokidsnosleep
bfrd wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 am I got no eggs... otherwise I would play.
Why you no have egg??
You should always have egg
Why you not doctor

Ceds been showing me Family Guy episodes 🤪 :shifty:

I would send you an egg kit if it would get there before Christmas

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:37 am
by aur0ra145
Well, I'm going to start an egg kit on April 1st, ya'll feel free to build along side.

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 am
by Twokidsnosleep
aur0ra145 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:37 am Well, I'm going to start an egg kit on April 1st, ya'll feel free to build along side.
I will join along when I get the Ferrari polished off...almost there :bash: :wall:

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 am
by Tankboy76
Oh, I've got a kit for this. A Hughes 500 (with a figure I may or may not do). I'm not one to work on more than one kit at a time, but maybe I can make an exception....

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am
by Hawkmoon
:banana: :banana: Think I have a jet somewhere in the stash :banana: :banana:

Re: An Easter in Isolation - Egg SiG

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:36 pm
by bfrd
I created the forum structure and moved the topics that I saw. If I missed anyone let me know.