Page 1 of 1

MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:58 pm
by Grant5760
Next up on the bench is the MiniArt 1/35 European Tram. The kit comes with a base and some figures to enhance the finished build. This should be an interesting build and it will be the first time i have built a kit like this as i usually build cars and bikes.
Image

Lets take a look at the sprues:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The sprues look very clean but there are a few parts that could be tricky to clean up.

Re: MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:35 pm
by digger303
I'v always looked at Miniarts tram...now trams..lingered , but have never bought. I shall be watching this.
:th: :th: :cheers2:

Re: MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:12 pm
by Grant5760
I have begun work on the figures, I have built them and primed them using a mix of White and Grey Ultimate Primers ready for painting with Vallejo Model Colours.

Image

Image

Image

Re: MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:08 am
by RangerNeil
Something weird here - not seeing any pictures - just a grey "No Entry" type symbol where they should be! :( :(

Re: MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:09 am
by aur0ra145
RangerNeil wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:08 am Something weird here - not seeing any pictures - just a grey "No Entry" type symbol where they should be! :( :(
Same boat!

Re: MiniArt 1/35 European Tram

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:56 am
by digger303
Me too....The first pic of the un built sprues and box I can see, but the other posts just a image notice.