BobM’s 3D Printed Dudley Do-Right
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:13 am
As a kid, one of my favorite Saturday morning cartoons was The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. One of the stars of the show was none other than...

So imagine my excitement when I ran across a model while browsing MyMiniFactory:
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d ... ght-110344
So I downloaded it and got to printing... Here is a photo of half of the pieces.

And most of the other half after a coat of high build primer.

It’s going to take a lot of sanding, but it’s something different...

So imagine my excitement when I ran across a model while browsing MyMiniFactory:
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d ... ght-110344
So I downloaded it and got to printing... Here is a photo of half of the pieces.

And most of the other half after a coat of high build primer.

It’s going to take a lot of sanding, but it’s something different...