Quinta 3D Decals
Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 am
Those with an interest in whirly hovering things will no doubt have heard of the firm "Quinta" who make 3D decals for the Mi-24 Hind in 1/72 scale. Well - they have just upped the game and produced them in 1/48 scale for Zvezda's now release 1/48 Hind.... I have the 1/72 set for the Hind and they are amazing - well worth a look.
As far as I can tell - this is the product list to date - but it seems to be growing on a regular basis
Mi-24 Cockpit interior - 1/72
Mi-24 Cockpit interior - 1/48
La-5 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-8 canopy - 1/72
Su-57 canopy - 1/72
Su-57 interior panels - 1/72
WW2 Soviet aircraft seatbelts - 1/72
Mig-29 canopy - 1/72
Mig-29SMT interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 canopy set - 1/72
Mig-29 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 set- canopies, interior set and bonus parts - 1/72
Mi-24/35 canopy set - 1/72
Yak-3 canopy - 1/32
Polikarpov I-185 canopy - 1/48
Pe-2 canopy - 1/48
Mig-29 canopy - 1/48
Polikarpov I-185 - interior - 1/48
Pe-2 interior - 1.48
IL-2 interior - 1/48
IL-2 Interior - Tamiya
Polikarpov I-16 canopy - 1/48
La-5 canopy - 1/48
Yak-1B Late productions canopy - 1/48
Yak-1 Mid-production canopy - 1/48
Yak-1 Early production canopy - 1/48
Yak-1B Late production interior panels - 1/48
Yak-1 Mid-production interior panels - 1/48
Yak-1 Early production interior panels - 1/48
Mig-29 Interior - 1/48
Yak-3 interior panels - 1/48
Yak-3 canopy set - 1/48
Spitfire Mk IC canopy - 1/144
WW2 Soviet aircraft seat belts - 1/144
Suppliers that I have found to date:
https://northstarmodels.ecwid.com/


As far as I can tell - this is the product list to date - but it seems to be growing on a regular basis
Mi-24 Cockpit interior - 1/72
Mi-24 Cockpit interior - 1/48
La-5 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-8 canopy - 1/72
Su-57 canopy - 1/72
Su-57 interior panels - 1/72
WW2 Soviet aircraft seatbelts - 1/72
Mig-29 canopy - 1/72
Mig-29SMT interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 canopy set - 1/72
Mig-29 interior panels - 1/72
Pe-2 set- canopies, interior set and bonus parts - 1/72
Mi-24/35 canopy set - 1/72
Yak-3 canopy - 1/32
Polikarpov I-185 canopy - 1/48
Pe-2 canopy - 1/48
Mig-29 canopy - 1/48
Polikarpov I-185 - interior - 1/48
Pe-2 interior - 1.48
IL-2 interior - 1/48
IL-2 Interior - Tamiya
Polikarpov I-16 canopy - 1/48
La-5 canopy - 1/48
Yak-1B Late productions canopy - 1/48
Yak-1 Mid-production canopy - 1/48
Yak-1 Early production canopy - 1/48
Yak-1B Late production interior panels - 1/48
Yak-1 Mid-production interior panels - 1/48
Yak-1 Early production interior panels - 1/48
Mig-29 Interior - 1/48
Yak-3 interior panels - 1/48
Yak-3 canopy set - 1/48
Spitfire Mk IC canopy - 1/144
WW2 Soviet aircraft seat belts - 1/144
Suppliers that I have found to date:
https://northstarmodels.ecwid.com/