Page 1 of 1

1/35 Tamiya Panther Ausf D

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:46 am
by SSN605
Hello Everyone:
I am a new member and restarted modeling after retiring in Spain. I have always done USN warship models, usually 1/350 (2 years on Tamiya's Missouri) and most of mine are gifts to military buddies or on display. I don't have the space to build or display ship models here, so switched to armor as I have always admired the attention to detail that armor dioramas provide and small shelf space. I am awed by some of the builds I have seen on this Forum, especially what some can do with PE on large ships.
I did my first armor build: Tamiya's Panther, out of the box except for the after market gun barrel. Doesn't measure up to some on this Forum, but got me back in and practice using some of the old skills. I followed up later with Tamiya's Sherman and then the Zvezda T-34 (my first Russian kit). Plans are to continue with armor and work to make the next ones better, getting into dioramas.

[url=[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/499 ... 2705d6.jpg[/img]
[url=[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/499 ... f81e4f.jpg[/img]
[url=[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/499 ... 735d10.jpg[/img]

Re: 1/35 Tamiya Panther Ausf D

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:09 pm
by digger303
:th: :th: :welcome:
Keep up the excelent work and posts.
:th: :cheers2:

Re: 1/35 Tamiya Panther Ausf D

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:11 am
by Kevthemodeller
Lovely clean build :clap: :clap: